- Meramec New Student Registration Workshop
November 30, 2018
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Event Phone: 314-984-7526
You must submit information below to secure your spot in this workshop.
Students are expected to have completed the following prior to the workshop:
- Applied for admission to STLCC.
- Set up their MySTLCC ID.
- Completed placement testing or submitted documentation of appropriate ACT/SAT scores.
- If you do not complete the above prior to your workshop, you may be asked to reschedule.
The total workshop event will last around 2 hours:
- 30 minute group workshop,
- Short meeting with academic advisor to discuss your first semester plans,
- Time with a peer mentor at computers to make course selections, register, and print your class schedule.
- Next steps on this day if you have time: Student ID, bookstore, visit financial aid office.
We look forward to meeting you!
Campus Phone: 314-984-7526
On-campus parking is free. You may park anywhere not marked for Faculty/Staff. A campus map is here.