- Meramec New Student Registration Workshop
January 5, 2019
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Event Phone: 314-984-7526
You must submit information below to secure your spot in this workshop.
Students are expected to have completed the following prior to the workshop:
- Applied for admission to STLCC.
- Set up their MySTLCC ID.
- Completed placement testing or submitted documentation of appropriate ACT/SAT scores.
- If you do not complete the above prior to your workshop, you may be asked to reschedule.
The total workshop event will last around 2 hours:
- 30 minute group workshop,
- Short meeting with academic advisor to discuss your first semester plans,
- Time with a peer mentor at computers to make course selections, register, and print your class schedule.
- Next steps on this day if you have time: Student ID, bookstore, visit financial aid office.
We look forward to meeting you!
Campus Phone: 314-984-7526
Campus Website: https://cdn-map1.nucloud.com/nucloudmap/index.html?map=221Address:
On-campus parking is free. Please avoid spaces reserved for faculty/staff. A campus map is here.