Please use this checklist to make sure you’ve completed all required items before arriving at STLCC-South County for our NSRW video & your academic advising session:
- Complete your application to STLCC.
- Set up your MySTLCC ID (example: “jdoe63”, not your “A Number”).
- Log in to Navigate– use your MySTLCC username and password to log in. Navigate will keep you updated on important deadlines, events and activities.
- Submit transcripts from high school and any college credits earned.
- Take our placement test or submit appropriate ACT or SAT scores.
The STLCC-South County New Student Registration Workshops (NSRWs) are offered via computer on an appointment basis.*
The NSRW process consists of:
- Watching our NSRW video.
- Meeting with an academic advisor for assistance in planning next semester’s classes. This meeting can happen during your same visit to watch our NSRW video if you have completed the checklist items above.
- Registering for your courses on one of our computers or at home.
*Our typical NSRW appointment hours for STLCC-South County are:
- Monday 11:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Wednesday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 3 PM
Please let our front desk staff know you have arrived to view our NSRW video.
If you have questions regarding academic advising please contact us. We look forward to seeing you soon!